Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Christmas time and I have been goofin off

I have decided that I have been goofing off. Mesmerized by games on the internet, I have gotten behind in my encouragement blog.

I write this blog, not because I am a writer, I'm not, but because I am an Encourager. I have just gotten lazy and run down. Life has thrown me some real curve balls lately, and I have zoned out in my efforts to cope with them. No more, I vow to limit my search for words amongst scrabble tiles-my vocabulary is quite limited so it has been pretty useless anyway.

I need to be encouraged and writing this blog encourages me and some other members of my family and a few friends. When I write a post, I try to look for the silver lining, the part that God intends for me to either learn from or to cherish.

That said, it's Christmas time- my favorite time of year! I laid in bed yesterday watching Santa Claus movies and eating Chex mix. BubbaLou and I sang Christmas songs in the car today and tonight, it is Rudolph.

"Mom, it's 8:00pm, Rudolph is on, Come on!!!
~ BubbaLou

0 comments from my readers: