Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lucky Dawg!

"Momsaroo, I am just one person, I can't save the rain forest!" BubbaLou protested earlier this week. She had brought home a reading assignment about the rain forest and was most distressed. We looked up ways to help save the rain forest and one of the ways was to click daily on the rain forest button. You will now find that button on my sidebar, so before you leave, please click!

BubbaLou had made posters 'to save the rain forest' in the past while at Mums house, she scattered them through the neighborhood. She knew she had done this, but still wanted to do more. I told her the posters were a great idea and that she was very smart and active to have done them. Posters work, getting the word out works! I think she believes me more now than she did the other day, I will tell you why.


BubbaLou, is a lover of animals, hers and everyone's animals. She befriends them and they love her. She has many animal friends around town that she looks forward to visiting. One little puppy named Lucky lives in Mum's neighborhood. Lucky got lost the other day, but BubbaLou and her friends Banana and Kenzer made posters and passed them out to people in the neighborhood. They were even looking in the drains down the street.
Later that night, someone who had gotten a poster, found Lucky!

That is what I call one Lucky dawg!!!!

1 comments from my readers:

Anonymous said...

Let her know we gave it a click and will do again..

from one drama queen/animal lover to the next!