Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy
St. Patrick's
Day
What a grand St. Patrick's day it is! I hope that your day will include the wearin' of the green.
I found a wee little blog that belongs to a JanMary in Northern Ireland. She has a great slide show will share her take on St. Patty's day. You may be a bit surprised!
I also found another link that points out some of the differences between Americans and the Irish.
In honor of St. Patrick's day, I ask that the Lord bless all of our missionaries around the world, so that they may be able to share the joy of Jesus' birth, the sacrifice he made with his death, and the joy, grace, and eternal life we have through his Resurrection!
May the Lord be with them, wherever they go,
and their blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow!
Oh, and that goes for you too!

1 comments from my readers:

Unknown said...

Congratulations. You won my St Patricks Day Bloggy giveaway. Please get in touch so I can send you the prize.

Lovely St Patrick's Day post by the way :)