Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Seahorse and a lawyer

We had a grand time at the Renaissance festival last Saturday. The first stop of course was the face painter, the second stop was the SeaHorse. Medieval fun at its finest! The SeaHorse is a big fellow that is all man powered. Not the first motor, just swinging...back and forth. It also provided Popsaroo and myself with quite a bit of laughter.


See that long-haired fellow up there? He is the motor. He is what makes the SeaHorse move...sorta like a pirate if you ask BubbaLou. He wanted to make the SeaHorse go upside down. BubbaLou was going to have NONE of that! She offered him $5 to stop.

He chuckled right back at her, "Princess, your mama and daddy payed me good money to do this to you!"

I yell, "That's right, we are enjoying this, and she doesn't have any money!"

She gets snotty, " I will pay you $40 to stop!"

"Princess, you don't have $5, much less $40!" he said as he got right down in her face.

Now I am already laughing so hard I can hardly take pictures, Popsaroo wants to know if I am filming it-which I wasn't-not enough memory since I left the memory stick at home in the computer.

She yells, "I'm gonna get a lawyer!"

"Whoa, lawyer, that's the magic word around here. We don't like lawyers!"

I yell, "She can't afford a lawyer!"

"That's right," he said, "You don't even have $5!"

BubbaLou even made some harsher threats, but I informed her those were against the rules!


Good Times, Good Times!!!

0 comments from my readers: