Friday, February 29, 2008

Wow!

Can I just say Wow! WOW! I am now connected to the high speediness of the Internet!! After being trapped by dial-up and then satellite, I now am connected via fiber optics, and boy, oh boy, is there ever a difference.

Several years ago, we checked into getting cable and Internet via fiber optics, and the guy called back laughing. He left a message and informed us that the price of placing fiber optic to our house at that time would be $50,000 and he couldn't imagine we would be interested. Well, our interest was still there, but we would have to wait.


Never again will I have to watch video feed two syllables at a time, never again will I have to wait for sites to take forever to load! Never again will I have to wait on uploading my pictures to my humble little blog. I guess I should never say never. I am sure there will be glitches, but for today, I am happy.


BubbaLou was speechless when she pulled up Barbie and heard sounds in games she had never heard before. When webkins pulled up as quick as we could click, we were in awe. She basically had to enjoy her webkins for only their stuffed goodness, because the site was far to advanced for our satellite to keep up with up. We would have frozen webkins.


Popsaroo is beside himself over the video feed. I caught him watching WWF video without worrying about downloading too much and causing the givers of satellite signals to restrict our use for 24 hours.


So now a test, to see how fast this baby uploads.......






....that was FAST, like 1000 times faster!

Do you think St. Patty's day will get here that fast?

Tomorrow, starts the greenest month of the year! I can't wait to see what it brings! It sure got here fast!!

0 comments from my readers: