Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A little afternoon escape!

I survived a mommy-daughter afternoon at the Hannah-Miley Concert Movie! My eardrums are intact and I actually enjoyed myself. I was a little unsure of what we were getting into. It had been reported that many movies were loud of screaming girls. The shows over the weekend were sold out so, Popsaroo, who tried so very hard to get her tickets to the real concert was at least able to get her tickets to the movie. We went right after school today and it was wonderful! No crowds, only about 35-50 people in the theatre! BubblaLou doesn't do loud and was a little nervous. She was very pleased with the low-key activity that was present in the theatre.

BubbaLou thoroughly enjoyed herself.

She did complain. She leaned over to me, whispering loudly in my ear, "Somebody needs to call the Fashion Police! Look at the Jonas Brother's hair, it looks terrible. Their jeans are too tight and that gold jacket is UGLY!" One of them was wearing a checked black and white vest over an olive green shirt which gave us flashbacks to laughing over the link we found over at BigMama's Fashion Friday. We did have a good laugh.

BubbaLou's kind heart started to show concern, "I hope that Miley doesn't turn out like Brittany," she said.

Guess who just went in our prayer closet!?

0 comments from my readers: