Saturday, February 2, 2008

Do we really get wisdom from a Groundhog?

"As I look around me, a bright sky I see, and a shadow beside me.
Six more weeks of winter it will be!"~ Punxsutawney Phil

I don't know what to say, Phil is sorta cute, in a furry rodent sorta of way. But wise???

I say, "It's hard to be too mad about the winter weather when that little groundhog fellow is so cute!"

Do I sound like a true Floridian who hasn't seen a snowflake in years?

I have to say that I am not surprised by a few of the posts that I have read this week. It seems like there was snow falling yesterday, like here and here.

I hate to rub it in, but... the weather here in Florida is beautiful. A little nippy in the morning, but somehow, I don't think that really counts in the whole scheme of freezing your tailfeathers off!

See! I am feeling your pain.

Did I mention that today, BubbaLou made the comment, "Gee, this is a warm beautiful afternoon!"

Ahhhh.... just living the life!

Oh, by the way, if you come down, you can always take a leisurely pink cadillac ride!

Oooh! Was that rubbing it in again????

0 comments from my readers: