Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!


Our family has shed many tears this past year, but we did a lot of smiling and laughing too! We allowed the Lord to show us His mercy and His blessings this past year as we lost several dear family members and a few good friends. We have felt honored by the people that He has placed in our lives in 2007 to help us along the way. We look forward to the lives that we will touch and that will touch us in 2008. May your year be blessed.


This was from a Christmas card my mom got from my Aunt Dot, I really loved the message. I thought, "Wow, how beautiful! This is a good guide for us in 2008."



God gives us breath that we may sing.

God gives us all the earth that we may plant faithful gardens.

God gives us the promise of His second coming

that we may dance even in the rain.


0 comments from my readers: