Thursday, October 30, 2008

BubbaLou's brush with Spooky Fame

Living with Popsaroo and BubbaLou is always a treat(-get it, trick or treat?) They are always finding things to do that are a tad bit, odd. This is one of the fun things about our family, you just never know what to expect from day to day.

Popsaroo and BubbaLou ventured off and met GhostHunters one day while I was at work. BubbaLou was a bit star-struck according to Popsaroo. See, Steve and Tango are her favorite Ghosthunters. I have to admit, we get a kick out of that show. People can really let their imagination get the best of them sometimes and it is fun to watch the Ghosthunters methodically debunk a lot of spooky ghosts.




This summer, when we went to Savannah, Georgia, we went on ghost tour. We got to go into the Sorrel Weed House, where the Ghosthunters actually got an audio recording. Oooooh, spooky. Especially when the desk that I had my back to, had a door that kept hitting me in the rear end after I shut it-and it was hard to close. So, I turned around and took a picture.



See the spooky orb? This is the only picture out of all the pictures I took that had an orb. It is probably dust, but I did get a good story out of it! That is the door on the desk that kept popping open and hitting me in the rear. Imaginations are an awful powerful thing! Oh, yeah, did I tell you that I tried to debunk this? I tried multiple times in similar lighting conditions and with shiny furniture to see if this was a trick of the flash. Nope. So the mystery continues.


Have a spooky, creepy, silly imagination Halloween!


P.S. I do not talk to ghosts!

A Savannah gravestone in the Colonial Park Cemetary.

0 comments from my readers: