Friday, May 9, 2008

There must be a logical reason....

I discovered today that I should never be shocked over things BubbaLou brings home to hide away in her room. She always has a logical reason for just about anything she collects. You just never know what story is about to be told when you ask her about it.

Take tonight for example, I found old pieces of shingles in her floor. Now what on Earth does she have old shingles in her room for, I asked myself. I tracked her down in our bedroom cuddled up with Popsaroo watching Ninja Warrior as contestants competed on an obstacle coarse in which they had to walk on their hands.

"BubbaLou, where did these old shingles in your room come from?"I ask.
"Oh, I found those outside," she said.
"And, you have them in your room because...."
"It was a dragon's footprint but then it broke in two,"she says in a reminiscent tone.


Popsaroo and I look at each other, laugh, and then I agree with him as he says, "She always has a logical reason for everything!"


dragon footprint

0 comments from my readers: