Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Eagle Eyes

Have you ever seen such a sweet little bunch of ducklings? BubbaLou a.k.a. Eagle Eyes spotted these precious little critters under the bridge at Universal, right in front of Krustyland. I was so mesmerized by the circling of Krusty's eyeballs, I almost missed them. But as we know, a child will lead them. We even got the attention of others nearby who had not taken a moment to look down and see God at work with these little ducklings. Don't ya just love to find the simple but intricate things among the gaudy dressings of this world.


Matthew 19:14

Jesus said, "Let the children come to me and do not stop them, because the Kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

1 comments from my readers:

Anonymous said...

I think your blog is asome and eagle eyes!