Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Time will tell

BubbaLou is still learning to tell time. She totally hasn't gotten the whole "be on time for something" concept. This morning, we were running behind since BubbaLou was having a ear ring crisis, so I was going to have to drop her off in the car line instead of walking her to class.

Of course, she doesn't like being dropped off, she likes being walked to class. She argued, "We have time, it isn't 7:60 yet!"

HaHa! I said, "7:60 is 8:00! Can I blog that?"(Because you know, I have to ask permission now or I get in trouble with BubbaLou and Popsaroo!") I think she said,"Yes."

I guess we need to work on telling time. Nah, she will get it.

Maybe I should tell her about the 7 min rule for clocking in at work or you are late!

0 comments from my readers: