Monday, February 18, 2008

The Creation of Laughter

Our Creator sure has a sense of humor. I mean, who else would create the animals that can entertain us for hours with their silly antics? Dogs chase their tails, cats can turn inside out mid air with their tail poofed out and still land on their feet, and hamsters and gerbils are just down right knee slappin' funny to watch.

Then Creator God, makes these animals that tease each other! What cat wouldn't give her last catnip mouse to tease a dog on a leash? No cat I know! The cats I have known, will flop right on their back with their belly in the air and just roll around in the dirt driving that dog mad! I think they even sing....."Look at my belly, you can't touch me! Isn't my belly fuzzy, you can't reach me!" They just laugh at that dog, I can just hear them! But then, what dog wouldn't give his last beefy bone to chase that cat right up a tree?




God made another funny creature. That creature would be the crane. Yes sir, the crane is fine specimen of bird. A family bird he is, always right by Mrs. Crane and the Crane children.




Mr. Crane has also been known to freak out when he sees himself in the window pane. He thinks he is another bird. He talks some smack and then commences to peck that noisy good for nothing bird right in the face! Almost broke my window, he did!

Mr. Crane is in need of a bit of therapy.


Dr. Thomasdog is ready to give it to him...For Free!!!!


The therapy is called.....Chase the Crane.....and watch him freak out!


Dr. Thomasdog does laugh sooooooo.

Gen 2:18-20 Then the LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to live alone. I will make a suitable companion to help him." So he took some soil from the ground and formed all the animals and all the birds. Then he brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and that is how they all got their names. So the man named all the birds and all the animals; but not one of them was a suitable companion to help him.
I can only imagine the crazy antics that Adam must have seen....it must have been the first time the first man laughed!

0 comments from my readers: