Monday, January 21, 2008

A SuperDylan SHOUTOUT

Dylan has started his last and 6th round of chemo today. This one is more tricky and will involve a stem-cell transfer that may take 4-7 weeks. In isolation. People, he is 5 years old.

Let's send him some LOVE Internet style!

This is no time to lurk, so join with me in sending Dylan good tidings!

You can send comments to him via his SuperDylan site-just hit the contact tab in the top right hand corner. There is also an address for his hospital room on the home page.

If you have no idea what I am talking about, go to the SuperDylan site and educate yourself on this wonderful little boy and his family. I grew up laughin' with his mama! So get to readin' and prayin' and sendin' some love!


Psalms 66:19 But God has indeed heard me; he has listened to my prayer.

1 comments from my readers:

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Carmen,

I will send this little guy some love...

Blessings, Joanne