Saturday, January 26, 2008

Milestones

I wanted to share the spectacular milestone my daughter, aka BubbaLou has accomplished today. She is so excited about it and has been showing me time after time. In fact, when Popsaroo got home, it was the first thing she showed him. She continued to show us in the truck on the way to MOE's for some dinner, and she even hid behind the truck door to show us one more time before we went inside.

Can you guess???????

She can arm fart!

Have I told you how proud I am(as my eyes roll back in my head and sigh)?

Aahhh!Milestones of childhood. Way to go BubbaLou!


1Sam 1:27 I asked him for this child, and he gave me what I asked for.
Just in case you are wondering about the context of the above scripture, it is the story of Hannah dedicating Samuel to the Lord. But children are children. I prayed for and dedicated BubbaLou to the Lord too! Wonder what she will do when she grows up!?

2 comments from my readers:

Anonymous said...

LAUGHING!!! I was just talking to Grace about this this other night - she was trying to do it and couldn't - I never could either.

Tell Haley that we are very jealous and what an accomplishment!!! (smile)
Donna

SweetAnnee said...

LOL..so hard..My grandson thinks that is a HUGE
accomplishment..and he showed me LAST Monday..he can do it with his LEG now too
OMG..cracking me up!!

fondly, Deena