Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cupid

Valentine's day is coming up quick. We've much to do, because living with BubbaLou is always a challenge in one way or another. See, she has such a kind heart, so Valentine's Day is an especially busy time for her. I think sometimes that she is in the same league as Santa. She has elected me head elf...or for Valentine's day, I guess I will be "Head Arrow Maker."

See, the story goes something like this....

Mummy Iris has had a stroke. She is doing well, and she is in rehab-getting about okay with help, but her memory isn't the greatest. Anyhoo, BubbaLou goes to visit her and plays cards (go fish with bible characters) and draws her pictures and writes her notes to read. She sometimes plays speech therapist with Mummy Iris, which is Mummy Iris's least favorite part of therapy. Mummy Iris does enjoy BubbaLou's visits.


The little wheels in BubbaLou's heart start turning when she is at the rehab center. So she stops ands asks a person at the desk how many people(residents) are in the rehab center. 170 was the answer.

What do you think BubbaLou wants to do?


I was informed by Popsaroo that BubbaLou had to get 170 Valentine's day cards ready .
"What? 170 cards, for who?" I asked.

Don't ya know that my heart just melted into complete mush when I found out what my wee little one had in mind.

"Purity is best demonstrated by generosity"~Jesus
Luke 11:41

Now, for a little entertainment from BubbaLou....

1 comments from my readers:

Anonymous said...

Haley is too much! I was cracking up. Where does she come up with this stuff? Amy