Sunday, December 14, 2008

Family Meeting

BubbaLou called a family meeting the other day. She made sure that both Popsaroo and I were both seated before she would tell us what it was about. She had her music stand in the living room with construction paper posters. She had graphs and everything. She announced that she was going to discuss "Going Green" and " Eating Better." It was classic!

She had a couple of graphs that showed that Momsaroo and BubbaLou were doing pretty good when it came to eating right and going green. Popsaroo, not so good. She lectured him a bit and asked him ways he could improve. He needed some suggestions so she provided them.

I will have to let you know how her next poster presentation goes. You never know, we may just see some improvements. Well, maybe not until after Christmas on the "Eating Better" one, cause right now, I am on the Santa diet! I just got my season stash of Bob's Christmas Candy canes! They are all mine! No one else likes peppermint except me and Santa! Hahaha, I mean, HoHoHoHo!

~Momsaroo, why do you like Peppermint?~
~BubbaLou

0 comments from my readers: