Friday, November 7, 2008

Bloggy Christmas Ornaments

My bloggy friend Kate has issued forth an invitation to participate in a bloggy Christmas of sorts! Announcing!!!

The best part, is that you are invited and real ornaments and new friends are involved! It sounds like a great way to celebrate the season and encourage our bloggy friends with Good Tidings! You know me, all about the encouragement! Just hop on over to her site and sign up! While you are there, read some of her posts, like her wonderful post election post!
Speaking of post election, I am so glad the election is over and I only want to hear good positive things from all Americans! :) I have very good friends who range from the center on out to left and the right and they are all good Americans! I am proud of all their votes! So I am ready to celebrate the Season of our Lord's birth!
Cause no matter who ya are,
the Good Lord has plans
and He is in control-
whether you believe it, or not!

0 comments from my readers: