Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Have you met the Simpson's?

Happy Spot #4


Popsaroo and BubbaLou took me on the Simpson's ride. Finally! I have been waiting long enough! They tend to go ride it while I am at work, so I was long over due!! The other times we had visited, it was too crowded and the lines to long. It was just right this time! Pretty much, we walked right up, and met the Simpson's. It is sooo fun, it even smells like a baby's butt! I think the Simpson's are up to their necks in soy sauce, but at least they keep you laughing!

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.”
~Albert Einstein

2 comments from my readers:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know there was a Simpson ride- FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

I think you left your eggs in the frig!