Thursday, May 15, 2008

Encouragement

The prayer service at Bell Shoals last night drew thousands together to make sense of the tragedy of loosing Pastor Pollock and Preston. Bell Shoals is the Fellowship of Encouragement and it was no different last night. I walked away encouraged. I truly saw the Body of Christ in action as members from other churches came and took care of the little children while their parents went to the service. Pastors from other churches came to lend counseling to those who needed it. Members from both Bell Shoals and other nearby churches worshiped with hope. Pastor Pollock would have loved it.

The Tampa Tribune had a really nice article this morning. I think the community has been encouraged.


1Peter 5:12
I want to encourage you and give my testimony that this is the true grace of God. Stand firm in it.

0 comments from my readers: