Sunday, March 30, 2008

Rosette Waffles


These are lovely, aren't they? Very easy to make with a Williams-Sonoma rosette muffin/cupcake pan! Unfortunately, I don't think they make them any more. I happened to be lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time several years ago and just couldn't resist paying $ 25 for something that I rarely use! Yes, it was an impulse buy-but look it has paid off only a few years later.
Now, for my secret recipe for these yummy, delicious rosette waffles......
1pouch of Belgium waffle mix
Then follow the directions on the box for waffles!
I cooked them at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes-I think...I didn't really time it....I just took them out when they were starting to turn just barely golden brown.
I served them with a great big dollop of fat free cool whip with strawberries on top! YUM!
We ate them as an afternoon feast last Tuesday in remembrance of the day that Mary conceived Jesus! It is a tradition to serve waffles on this day in Sweden!
BubbaLou stuffed herself with them-it was a feast day!

Luke 1:35
The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and God's power will rest upon you. For this reason the holy child will be called the Son of God.

0 comments from my readers: